|Cook Time||25 Minutes|
- 3/4 Cup Timeless Pardina Lentils
- 3 Cups Water
- 12 Prawns, cooked, chilled, and peeled
- 4 Tablespoons Fresh lemon juice, strained
- 1 Teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 Clove Garlic, minced
- 1/2 Cup Olive oil, extra virgin
- Lemon zest from 1/2 a lemon
- 1 Teaspoon Thyme leaves, fresh
- 2 Scallions, fine julienne
- 2 Medium Tomatoes, seeded, chopped
- Bring water to boil in a saucepan. Add Timeless Pardina Lentils. Return to boil, reduce heat and simmer until tender (approximately 20 minutes). Drain.
- Cook prawns in boiling water. Drain, peel, and chill.
- Vinaigrette: mix lemon juice, mustard, and garlic. Emulsify slowing in a blender adding olive oil a little at a time. Season to taste and add thyme leaves and lemon zest. Set aside.
- To serve: Place lentils in a bowl and season with vinaigrette, reserving some. Place mound of lentils in the center of a salad plate, arrange prawns on the lentils, and garnish with scallions and tomatoes. Drizzle plate with remaining vinaigrette.