- 1 Cup Timeless French Style Lentils
- 2 Cups Water
- 1 Teaspoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/3 Teaspoon Ground allspice
- 1/3 Teaspoon Ground Cumin
- 1/3 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 Teaspoon Ground Nutmeg
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons Sea Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Ground pepper
- 3 Cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon Fresh Ginger, peeled and minced
- 2 Teaspoon Cilantro Leaves, minced
- 2 8 oz. packages Cream Cheese
- 1/3 Cup Apricot Jam
- 2 Green Onions, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon Lemon Zest
- 12 Medium Spinach Leaves, fresh
- 2 or 3 Teaspoons Fresh parsley, chopped
- 6 Tortilla Wraps (3 tomato flavor, 3 spinach flavor)
- Bring water to boil, add lentils, reduce heat to simmer and cook until tender (about 25 minutes). Drain.
- While lentils are cooking, prepare the cream cheese filling by gently mixing together cream cheese, apricot jam, and lemon zest. Set Aside.
- In medium saucepan, heat olive oil and sauté the spices, salt, pepper, onions, garlic, ginger, and corriander. Stir in lentils briefly. Set aside to cool.
- Spread cream cheese mixture on each tortilla. Add the lentil mixture. Top with chopped parsley and 2 spinach leaves. Roll into a wrap.
- Cut each wrap in half and serve one tomato half and one spinach half to each person.