- 4 springs Thyme
- 4 cups Vegetable Broth
- Kosher salt
- 1 cup Wild rice
- 1 cup Timeless Farro
- 4 Tangerines or 2 oranges
- 1/2 cup Vegetable Oil
- freshly ground Pepper
- 4 Scallions green parts only, thinly sliced
- Bring 2 thyme sprigs, 2 cups broth, and 1 cup water to a boil in medium saucepan
- Add pinch of salt, then rice. Reduce heat to medium-low and cover. Cook until liquid is absorbed and rice is tender, 40-45 minutes. Remove thyme and let cool, Drain if needed.
- Meanwhile, cook farro in another medium sauce pan, using remaining 2 thyme sprigs, 2 cups broth, and 1 1/2 cups water. Simmer 35-40 minutes. Drain if necessary.
- Tangerines. Remove peel and white pith an discard these. Cut between membranes to release segments, and put segments in small bowl. Squeeze juice from membranes into large bowl.
- Whisk oil into tangerine juice in large bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Add tangerine segments, wild rice, farro, and scallions. Toss gently to coat.